BLUESTAR WATER PURIFIER
BLUESTAR WATER PURIFIER
Blue Star invests wholeheartedly in being an industry leader synonymous with innovation, quality and world-class client experiences, all through a few nations across the globe.
With more than 75 years of skill in giving cooling arrangements, Blue Star has likewise forayed into the water purifiers business with an upscale and separated range including India’s most memorable RO+UV Hot and Cold water purifier.
With a tremendous and premium scope of items that are mechanically capable, energy proficient and stunningly planned, Blue Star contributions are spread across the private, business and corporate applications, with each third business working in the nation introduced with Blue Star items.
With an end goal to guarantee an elite client experience generally, every Blue Star item guarantees quality, innovative incomparability and magnificent after deals administration.
Why Choose Blue Star Water Purifiers
Blue Star has launched upwards of 13 models and 11 out of them utilize a double layered RO+UV protection to ensure that the water is completely safe and pure. These double layered water purifiers include Stella, Prisma, Edge, and Majesto with costs changing from Rs. 11,900 to Rs. 44,900.
The purification process of Blue Star water purifiers can be explained by following three steps:
- Polypropylene fiber that eliminates pollutions
- Initiated carbon, which eliminates color, organic impurities as well as chlorine
- UV disinfection chamber to kill and eliminate disease causing bacteria and viruses
Unique Features of Blue Star Water Purifiers:
- Quicker and strong cooling as well as purification
- Stainless steel body
- Programmed power saving and PUF (physically unclonable function) protection
- Simple controls
- Durable blower and convenient operation
- Efficient output
- Includes 3-stage purification mechanism
- Incorporates a capability called Electronic Eye that monitors the purification process and stops the progression of water utilizing a solenoid valve
Blue Star Customer Care Services:
Blue Star has employed an efficient team of service engineers and customer representatives for installation and maintenance purposes. Bluestar has different call centers the nation over with regional languages.
Blue Star’s utility is clear by the way that its purifiers are introduced at different crucial places including schools, medical clinics, and public spaces, for example, railway stations, airports, and gas stations.